morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=Jaques;314149]
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55;

Hi Morning Star, my youngest son Paul is very much into soul and blues and when he was at University, had a big funk band called The Ministry of Super Heavy Funk -" MOSH Funk"...........they played at the Uni. and all over London and his trombone player/front man was James Brown's Godson Michael, and on James last performance in The Albert Hall in London, got him in free of charge. Paul's a bit of an intellectual, very quiet and I got such a shock when I saw him on stage, jumping up in the air, doing the splits, screaming and doing all the james brown type moves............it was like seeing a different person........here he is, and Michael....

[URL="http://[IMG
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n175/Jaquesalston/333.jpg[/IMG]"]
hahaha.. thats awsome... them quiet types can surprise you.. lol
... angus young......... lead guitarest for .. ACDC .. is a quiet /mellow type as well... hard to believe.. lol .....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote