View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:27 AM   #7
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I was doing a photo shoot at a cutting horse event in Dallas so I parked my trailer near the entrance gate so I wouldbe close to my equipment plus set things up for folks to see the proofs incase they wanted to purchase pictures.As the night went one I went to bed about 10pm cause it was going to be a long early day the next day.During the night another trailr parked beside me,they mede so much noise I just turned around then pulled the cover over my head wishing they would get things put together then get quite so could get back to sleep.So at 5a.m. I got up t go take some random shots as I usely do,so I steped out of my trailer looking like I should be on a fishing boat insted of a horse even(I changed later) there sat Lynn Anderson siting by her trailer drinking coffee she offered me a cup wich I gladly took.We cxhated a bit so I left to go do my thing she thanked me for not being a crazie photogerpher chaseing pictures.I smiled then told her to injoy her day.I did get pics later at her request for the show.I said wow.You would be surprised at how many stars show horses or do some kind of horse related thing.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: