View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 08:58 PM   #204
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I heard Biden's eulogy for Rep. John Dingell on cspan, and it confirmed my willingness to vote for Biden should he get the nomination. He is a mainstream Dem with all that baggage, but he really does care about working people and unions. I think he would be a far braver President than his old boss, who I think would be braver if he had it to do again.

I like Biden. He has suffered in a particular way that I have suffered -- losing a loved one to glioblastoma. I know that's part of why my heart is more open to him. But the way he talked about the dignity of work and of being able to care for your family . . . . I know he understands that in both success and failure.