Old 12-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #19
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYourTypicalFemme View Post
My oldest daughter is a Vegetarian so i always try to cook her something that she will eat and found a a recipe that i thought i would share after reading all the post

Roasted Ratatouille with Beans and cheese
1 onion chopped
1 eggplant peeled and cut into 1' pieces
1 zucchini, peeled and cut into 1' pieces
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1' pieces
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 can ( 15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 cup marinara sauce
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese

1) preheat oven to 400 degrees , coat baking sheet with cooking spray, toss the onion,eggplant, zucchini, pepper, and oil in a large bowl. place on baking sheet and roast for 25 to 30 minutes. turning once or browned and tender

2) Heat chickpeas and marinara sauce in a large microwaveable bowl ( i use the stovetop) covered on high heat for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot, stir in the vinegar and roasted vegetables.

3) divide amoung 4 plates and top each with 3 tablespoons of ricotta cheese

makes 4 servings

this sounds so good! thank you for sharing it!

hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post: