View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #1302
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Every time Total Eclipse movie shows up, I recall a meeting on Campus in my Alma Mater, we had Founded a Group for LGBT awareness + tolerance, as an Activity for Pride Week someone Piped up "How bout selling tickets to see Total Eclipse? That way, they think it's a romantic story with Leo, big shocker, he portrays a gay man!!"...
I raised my hand and objected..
"Why?..."
"Let me see if I understood your proposition, U wanna Lure straight people to a DiCaprio movie, where the Protagonist abuses & cheats on his pregnant wife constantly, with a much younger Man who borderline rapes him often and tortures him, humiliates him, but they love each other so much in a fervent perpetual Emo style?....I can see the appeal, the right rub for an alliance right there*both thumbs up*"
-Collective silence, chapter Leader coughs and says - 'right, movin along'