Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My quoting tool is not working Miss Tick, so I am going to do my best to reply.

I probably should not have commented on this tread, as I am not butch or trans. That is the first mistake I made.

I also probably should have rethought the statement about Dreamer, because I am not Dreamer. I should have left it at - I get to see that side of Dreamer. Not that it is feminine the way my feminine side is, because clearly we are different and that is what makes the relationship so beautiful for us. And perhaps feminine/masculine energy means something different to all of us. I do not equate male and masculine the same. Our real time friends, which include trans, MI Butches, Stone Butches and FI Butches, have never judged either of us based on our masculine or feminine energy. That really has come (my personal experience) from the Lesbian community that I have encountered. This is all my experience Miss Tick.

Let's say I have a friend who is trans and he lives his life as a male and he is a submissive bottom, there is an automatic judgment that is placed. And I can tell you, it is not made by other transfolk or MI Butches or most femme's for that matter. It is made by the chest pounding Lesbians that want their own space and don't recognize these people as having a right.

I can certainly see where my writing was confusing, in retrospect after reading, it confused me. So I thank you for asking. Sometimes I get a bit passionate and like all of us am not always concise in how I communicate. I thank you for not jumping down my throat and asking thoughtful questions.

As far as generalizing "All Lesbians," early in my writing. Not fair on my part to do so and I own this. Again, coming from an emotional and not a logical stance. I own it and I will learn from this.

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: