View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 03:22 PM   #4542
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme, I thought about an air horn today! I want one of those old ones that goes "Aoooooga"

Today: 45 miles on the bike. I'm trying to be better about taking breaks. I read through the cue sheets for my upcoming ride and tried to mirror today's ride after their ride/rest schedule. So I stopped at 12 miles, 22 miles and 35 miles. The first two stops were quick hydrate/bathroom. Third I stopped and ate some almonds and a banana and drank more water. It was a success.

There was a big group of people doing a ride together and they were all on recumbent bikes. They were really fun. We saw each other off and on throughout the day.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: