View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 07:33 AM   #7
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default MOUSE TRAPS HURT!!!!

OK.... so mousetraps hurt.... not as bad as rat traps right....

well, me, in my infinite wisdom, got some mousetraps for my dog..... she keeps getting up on the table and the counters, and I had to stop her somehow... because raising my voice with her makes her cower and pee....

so I go to put these mouse traps up on the edge of the counter so when her unsuspecting paws get up on the counter, she gets a surprise.

the First night goes ok.... only 3 traps triggered out of 12 traps set. I go to move the traps the next day, and one snaps onto my finger which of course, led to me jumping and then 5 of the traps went off, causing me to look like a cat on a cactus trying to get away from traps as they were going off.

you had to be there.... I was hysterical from laughter when everything settled down.....
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post: