morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboi View Post
took two weeks off of work to show someone special around the state of Texas..... one of our adventures landed Me in the ER at an Austin area trauma center because of a direct hit from two double barreled horse kicks.... got kicked, knocked down and popped right back up..... kinda..... walked around with a few big-assed bruises and some cracked bones....walking around like I had a huge cactus pad stuck onto my backside...... who else can take a hit like that and still get up.... much less walk away from it? not many that I know of.....

anyways, pynkkameleon helped me a great deal during this.... even stared at me until I agreed to go to an ER.... I wasnt going to go, as I might be seen by others wearing that silly little hospital gown.....

anyways again, I'm ok now.... walk with a hitch in my get-a-long.....

a HUGE KUDOS to the staff at Brackenridge ER.... great job from those folks there....

wow .. glad your ok ...... i been kicked at times.. but never like that.
i been thrown too .. ha several times.. once .... i think i was slung to the ground at a full run..... geeshh that smarted.
i dont understand ..... why i love horses so much even when they abuse me so . lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post: