View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #17
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I just ordered Susan Boyle's and Adam Lambert's new CD's......

I can't wait to receive them! I bought Boyle's for "Wild Horses", though I've been told the whole thing is stellar.

I bought Adam Lambert's just because I love Adam Lambert.

OMG. I thought I was the ONLY one who didn't know how to post music/links/ etc...

Diva, with your love of MUSIC you will be in HEAVEN!!!
___

Did you see Adam on the music awards? I guess folks flipped out a bit over his performance. He was on the Ellen show last week, and offered NO apology for his cutting edge performance - while still remaining humble and true to himself as he spoke about it. GOOD FOR HIM!! (Plus, he did an Ellen show "jingle" for her while he was there, and she played it, just shaking her head in disbelief at his talent!)

Now, Susan, did you see that she has an old back song, (before she got famous) that is actually better [IMHO] than the one that we all heard - from that talent show that brought her newly into the media spotlight)?

It was probably posted on the last "site" we were at, under the Susan Boyle thread. You may have already heard it there. But, it was years back for/from a "benefit" of sorts... (?) Charity perhaps? The name of that song eludes me right now - but, a well known song. It's beautiful!! And crystal clear powerful.

So, when is her album coming out? Oh, it is out now, but you must order it? My sister is "in LOVE" with her voice!

*SMILE
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote