Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
I like Bud Light Lime a lot. But I don't usually go for the light beers. They are smooth just they are a bit watery to me. I have been digging some Sierra Nevada lately. The Pale Ale is quite good. The Oktoberfest is very good. I was on a hard cider kick for a while, too. Woodchuck is my fave. Angry Orchard isn't a bad substitute though. Redd's Apple Ale is just meh to me.

Anybody digging anything good out there?
Bud Light Lime is my go-to beer when we're out at basic restaurants and bars. At home we drink Coors Light bc that is Mr. Jenny's preference.

When we are at craft beer places i like to try the beers with the funniest names.

Beers i have drunk for the name alone include Arrogant Bastard, Old Speckled Hen, and Pussy Wagon.

My tastes are simple: i like all beers! I especially love super-hoppy IPAs. I like porters and stouts and bocks, too. I do not love sours, but i don't leave them unfinished either.

One of my book clubs meets at a draughthouse so i actually try 2-3 new craft beers per month

I should use this thread as a beer journal so i can track those tastings.

The thing is, i have not tried any craft beer that i would go out of my way to have again. When faced with the 63 taps our draughthouse has, i always choose something new. There always IS something new!