MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
OK, I see what you mean. I wasn't using v.s. to do that- it came from the prior thread and you are right, it did cause conflict. I thought that by opening up a discussion for everyone, the v.s. would be discussed in a different light. The thread is an off-shoot of the thread:
Male ID butch vs. FTM?? http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...698#post184698 which is in the Trans Zone. I am trying to to get at the whole problem of the VS and exclusion of all identifications being able to discuss this issue as it was posed in that thread.

There can be a wedge about transgendered people retaining butch or femme as part of their identification and I think that is wrong because many people that transition (no matter the degree) have a long personal history as either that goes beyond identifications. I posted about this (so did others) in the other thread, but things went off in other directions, so the whole premise was lost.

The v.s. is the problem, you are right. But v.s. continues (as is demonstrated by the title of the other thread) to be used. Interesting, that it took an open forum, outside of specific Trans or Butch Zones to get some chatter about this.

My point is that we have to get out of our specifc zones in order to get anywhere positive with gender issues.

But, I see now that i should have changed the title from the original question posed. Thanks, Snow! You have now set things in motion to get at the bottom of the whole subject! This very v.s is at the heart of the issue.

I could have made my op more clear as is often the case of ops here (I have had to ask for clarification about other ops, too). For that, I apologize.

We are NOT against anyone, I hope! You might want to take a look at the thread in the Trans Zone.

Hi ALH!!

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I have read the other thread in it's entirety, and though the VS thing did make me cringe *I* Snow don't feel like I need to be posting in the Trans Zone, I may want to but feel, that I really can not *get it* since I am not going through those things the thread is about.

I feel I too have gone through a transition I refer to it as an evolution of the femme I am. Though I have not physically altered anything I have tweaked, worked on, and learned through out my years. This has helped me to be the person I am now.

I am a Femme, a Dyke, a Masculine power that is all housed in a body that to you may read woman, girl, feminine. My gender being Femme will throw most OFSB&F's because I do not fit some binary or role that is traditionally B-F. I am gender queer, gender fucked and gender fluid with me refering to my gender As Femme.

I was hoping that perhaps you opening up this thread in a more open zone that this would be a discussion about the more fluid genders who are part of this BF community.

I hope I made sense
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: