Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
*raises hand*

Level 2 Reiki Practitioner here. i am content here and not interested in going on to Master level, Yet.

i am a bodyworker and use Reiki in conjunction with my work, and sometimes i get a request for a full Reiki only session, which i love. My hands are becoming more arthritic so Reiki helps me with them.

When i was attuned to Level 1 it was awesome! My teacher, who is also my mentor in my Reflexology work, was amazing! As she scrolled over me, i saw colors come alive in my head.

i am colorblind so seeing them was the biggest blessing of all.

My Level 2 attunement was a big disappointment. No where near the intensity or enlightenment as the first time, but i had a different teacher and i don't think she had the same impact on me as the first time.

Now where is pajara? She has an amazing energy!
I've been lucky enough to be attuned by the same Master/Healer I met many years ago. She was the first person to do Reiki on my when I was 20 and I managed to find her 8 years later to have my first attunement and then my second just about a month ago. She's unconventional and also incorporates a type of angelic healing and Shamanism into her training, which is awesome!