View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 01:16 PM   #248
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I would say read the book first!

I say that because films / movies are often ADAPTED from the book version. For example, Big Little Lies was a book first, before HBO adapted an initial series after the book. I actually saw the HBO show first. But when I read the book, I discovered that the HBO series followed some of the story, but not exactly. In the case of Big Little Lies, I loved both the book and the HBO series, but because I watched the series first, it wrecked the original story for me. lol .

Anyway, yes, in the case of Molly's Game, I'd rather read the book first, then go see the movie!
Yup, that's the conclusion I've reached as well! I read Big Little Lies first then watched the mini-series and when the series ended I felt they left so many unanswered questions that I was glad I had read it first!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote