View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 07:53 AM   #59
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hope for tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
Just wanted to tell everybody that I'm thinking of you. As much as is possible I'm with you in your journey - wherever on that journey you may be. Hugs and prayers: that surgeries go well, that envelopes hold only continued good news, that a friend can find it in their heart to visit and sit awhile. I'm with you. You have only to close your eyes and you'll find that I'm with you.

Gentle hugs and prayers to you.

Sue
My Doc says I'm normal..I have peice of paper saying so.

Waxrope, thank you for the bond that ties us together ! Normal. Opened the envelope @ work , and that little 3 X 5 slip of paper in the envelope read normal on all the tests.

And Ditto on what cybersubee said above Andrew and fiercegrrll....Wow, what a journey, what a bond.,

and sweetcali, have you had breakfast. How bout some Pnut butter n jelly and chocolate milk
PM if you need anything in the hospital, or at home. I can have pizaa delivered, or maybe chocolate shakes..

PM me if you want a phone number and we can talk about the weather. (((XOXO))))).
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote