View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 10:37 AM   #1387
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

On August 5th, my mother had a CT scan that showed her cancer is shrinking. Her oncologist said 3 more cycles of chemo (which equates to 3 months) and then she'll get another scan.

The downside is that due to the chemo Avastin she has a bladder infection and mouth ulcers. She is on two different meds for these two issues now.

Yesterday after chemo we went to lunch. I dropped her off at the door of the restaurant and parked a couple of spaces down. When I get out of the car I see that she is all the way down at the end of the parking lot. I yelled for her a few times. I asked her what she was doing and she said she didn't realize she walked past the door. Then inside she forgot where the bathroom was. This is worrisome but I am going to chalk this up to chemo fog at this time.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: