View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 01:01 PM   #1389
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Mom was unable to get her chemotherapy today due to most of her numbers being low. Her CA125 has gone back up a bit. I updated them on everything that happened last week.

Her temperature was normal. They told her if she ever has a fever again that we are to call them immediately.

Her oncologist believes the fever/confusion was a result of the bladder infection. Avastin also causes sinus infections and she has one of those as well. He said they will monitor her closely. They do a urinalysis every other week so they will check to see what that says. Finally, they gave her potassium because she's been having severe leg cramps and her's was very low.

Again, thanks to everyone who sent me messages and well wishes for my mother. The kind words and support you have offered mean the world to me!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: