View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 09:33 AM   #1395
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I rode Tour de Pink this past weekend and was honored to ride with 70 other survivors of breast cancer. There were also about 150 co-survivors/family members/parents and children of people lost to cancer. The conversations we had while riding were powerful and meaningful. The moments fighting our way up a steep hill and being able to say... it's not as hard as chemo was... just so nice to be in a community of people who completely understand your journey but to be doing something empowering and powerful together instead of just meeting randomly at hospitals and oncology appointments. At the end of the 200 miles we were on a beach front and all ran into the water and hugged it out. My heart is full.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: