View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 04:12 PM   #2340
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Breakfast and lunch combined since I got a late start and am almost half way to dinner - Garden salad only made with spinach instead of lettuce because it's the only thing I've got, and the last little bit of poppy seed dressing I had to water down a bit so I could get it out the bottle. Bean and cheese burrito. Okay I lie – burritos, however in defense of myself small ones, sort of, on the smallish side anyway. Peanut butter bar. Never trust any recipe culled from a skinny woman's blog that states this makes 9 and requires two baking pans. It will only make 4 the size of those shown in the finished product example photo. On the plus side you'll only need one pan and have less to clean up. I need some sort of forgive me father for I have sinned lead me not into temptation blah, blah blah whatever sampler to hang in the kitchen or with a magnet on the back so I could stick it on the fridge. I'm too impatient to make one myself. Next on the the list of things I want in a partner - crafty gal.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: