View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:04 AM   #76
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Vintage I am all about doing something in Fort Worth! I just don't know what's out there. Don't they have a really cool museum and such? I am sure there's something fun we could all do.
Hey there! I'm sorry I missed this post. I love how you refer to us in Funkytown as 'out there' LoL like we're way out there in the wild west darlin! LoL *jk* And yes, we do have a really beautiful cultural district with the gorgeous Kimbell Art Museum which just happens to be my favourite! The Stock Show is going on now through Feb something but I'm not a big fan of it. Whatever anyone wants to do, I'm up for. I'm not the world's best planner at all but I'll show up, I promise!