View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 09:29 AM   #3
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm actually interested in the subject of collusion, which is dangling precariously in the news. I remember back in the day, during Nixon-Gate, how his attorney John Dean was tried and convicted for his role (collusion). I also remember key participants in the spiraling saga of Enron, and how certain people (Kenneth Lay and Jeffrey Skilling?) were tried and convicted for their roles (collusion) in their fraudulent schemes.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would fall for the idea that collusion is an prosecutable offence because while collusion is not exactly narrowly defined as crime, it's the crimes committed via acts of collusion which are prosecutable.

I'm interested in this particular aspect of the Mueller investigation because tracking acts of crime and connecting key participant roles, will most likely be the way Mueller connects the proverbial dots, concerning the unclever charades by you-know-who.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: