Old 05-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #78
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

popping in to say hi and put up some groceries and coffee and such....i mean its the least i can do since my buddy MM kept breakfast for everyone and Ms Pam(and others?) kept the coffee flowing...

thank you all for taking care of Jos kitchen while she wa here in florida...was a short visit for us bc i had to work but hopefully we found a house..cross fingers,send mojo or do whatever it is u do to make good things happen

hopefully we (Jo and I) will be back home on a reg schedule...with her cooking and my ummm cigars and the house growing we gonna have to have a party REAL soon!!

have a good night everyone--as always the lights on and coffee is fresh so stop by and enjoy urself
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: