Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Heya Scoote,

Hope Jo Jo makes it back home to New York safely and the bid on the house goes through!!!

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
popping in to say hi and put up some groceries and coffee and such....i mean its the least i can do since my buddy MM kept breakfast for everyone and Ms Pam(and others?) kept the coffee flowing...

thank you all for taking care of Jos kitchen while she wa here in florida...was a short visit for us bc i had to work but hopefully we found a house..cross fingers,send mojo or do whatever it is u do to make good things happen

hopefully we (Jo and I) will be back home on a reg schedule...with her cooking and my ummm cigars and the house growing we gonna have to have a party REAL soon!!

have a good night everyone--as always the lights on and coffee is fresh so stop by and enjoy urself