Old 12-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #44
silkepus

How Do You Identify?:
covered in ink and glitter
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
watching pictures of cats on tumblr

silkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Franki View Post
In the real world find it really hard being new to everything at 20 sometimes.

I feel like everyone else around me has known they were queer all their lives and already figured this shit out. I feel so ignorant and green, or a fraud even.

I don't know how to act and tell myself that everyone expects me to know everything, something.

I'm used to men. I'm used to the world of straight dating. I'm used to cismale bodies.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

It's like going through adolescence all over again.

This is exactley how I feel at the moment, all of it.

Everyone seem to have been out since they where teens and even dated then. I have just turned 24 and I only recently was able to call myself a lesbian and not feel like the whole world was going to collapse if I did.

I have no idea what Im doing either. I have been with men before, and it was so easy I hardly had to do anything I dont even know where to meet gay women. How does that even work?
silkepus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to silkepus For This Useful Post: