cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
YOu have an AMAZINGLY very large vocabulary......by chance are you an national puzzle solving champion????

I've never heard of that word, so when I looked it up I found out it was of LATIN origin.... (COLLETTE digs Latin words!):

Primarily it means that an voice or an delivery of speech might be a time or place where we actually hear an deep resonance of vocalizations....that is an awkward explanation, but as an example, think of the voice of Walter Cronkite and you've got orotundity ....

If by chance you have watched Larry Crowne (Tom hanks & Julia Roberts movie), you'll get a great example of this as Tom Hanks builds his repertoire for speech delivery or even so, you'll crack up watching George Takei in his role as an economics professor, hee hee hee

New Word (because it sounds similar): Rotunda

large domed circular room

New Word: pineal
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote