imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I'm primarily attracted to butches but there have been femmes that have made me stutter and blush and I have been wildly attracted to.

There are ones who have held open my doors, been insanely intelligent, treated me like a naughty princess (and I will refuse to acknowledge I said this in about five minutes because it's so unlike me as a person, but as a sexual dynamic it somehow triggers me, even though I hate it/love it/shut-up-I-never-said that kind of way and all of them cottoned on to that and toyed with it in a piss take sexual kind of way) teased the hell out of me in a friendly way, were bloody minded about their own ethics/desires/ambitions... very strong women who knew how to be a bit of a charmer. I like to be chased and I like the other person showing initiative in a confident sly rougish way that slightly pulls my pig tails and flatters me at the same time (gosh barb, not a tall order there... but it really is my weakness). And I do know of a few femmes that can easily achieve those things, so if I was allowed I'd certainly have a bit of naughty rumpy with them.

One of my best mates was able to do this. It's a fine line though. If you can't pull it off, you risk my wrath... only very certain people can say "shut up and sit your fat ass down, princess" and have me titter like a girl. Butches can't. it's too close to old shit for me. But butches trigger everything else sexually far more easily anyway, so it's only fair.

I'd have a roll in the hay with a few of my femme mates cause I'm friendly like that.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: