Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

well spoken, Miss Tick!
I have one person who visits my page...every single day...but is a futile visit as what is there to see is limited to contacts and admin/mods!! It bothers me NOT!!! Besides I think that person has a secret crush on me..why else would they need a daily visit..grins...(make it a positive experience!!!)
I totally agree with you...we all know it is a public forum, and we all know what we post is accessible by anyone....so why post if you are worried about being read by anyone else?
It doesn't bother me that the benefits of higher paid memberships have the "invisible" feature. That is one of the perks of the extra membership level. Anyone who chooses has that opportunity. Of course, I am not able to afford a paid one at this time, so I am quite pleased we do have the free one available, and I have never been treated any differently than the paid members are. I am most grateful to Admin. for this perk...CIJS I LOVE the Planet!!!
I also fail to see how it is "stalking" if one chooses to read someone's posts, or maybe goes to visit their page...I go look at profiles or to leave a visitor's message...as I can't always "remember" where they may live, or I may go to click on their statistics page to follow their posts...we have some amazingly talented writers, and some people who are just beautiful with their words.....wit...and knowledge....I don't see the fact I go to read their posts, or subscribe to them, that is "stalking"....I don't think along those lines...I think along lines of "gee I sure do like their posts, or gee I sure do love their wisdom....instead of a negative sense. And I am an open book, so I write from my heart and want others to read it if they enjoy my words. It is flattering to me if they do visit my page, my posts, and leave me user reps..or not.
Anyway, my point is..if I don't want to be seen, then I don't stand in front of a window!...smiles....