CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I wasn't always a stonefemme. It sort of... came over me. I formerly liked touching my partner's breasts well enough, but they were never a huge fireworks event for me. I'm no longer comfortable playing with my partner's breasts, so I don't. I make that clear right up front now.

I'm a lesbian and a sculptor. I love women in all their forms, and I love to look at a woman's body at least as much as the next dyke, so I do not prefer a surgically flattened chest. I really enjoy the look of a butch in a sports bra, or none at all. A butch in a binder is ok, but they always look so… uncomfortable!

That said, I'm profoundly sexually submissive. I find that I'm comically shy about looking at my top's body when we're first getting to know each other. Perhaps I'm responding to their almost universal preference to remain at least partially clothed once things get intimate? For whatever reason, I'm very careful to not stare at my partner/top now.