View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 08:29 PM   #176
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

When we were young her mother told mine how upset she was because her daughter had no friends. So my mom volunteered my services - would it really kill me to be nice to her? I don't know, with any luck. Well it almost got me arrested and she was hauled off to jail. Only then did my mother believe it was as bad as I said it was and no I probably shouldn't be forced to be her “friend” anymore.

Years later I got involved with a woman, kept getting the feeling I knew her from someplace but couldn't place where. She denied it. Well turns out she was that girl, all grown up and living with me because I didn't recognize her, but she knew me! She was like a vicious little psycho Chucky doll come to life when we were young, and decades later even more evil. It was like she had time to perfect her craft.

So one of my worries, concerns it that something like that will happen again. And I'd rather be single, single and celibite even for the rest of my life, than ever have anything like that happen to me again. I would like to be in a relationship but only if it's a healthy one, and that might take some work. And, well the older I get the lazier I am. I mean that's not a flattering thing to admit but it's true.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: