Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Default brain hemispheric processing - issues can L/R or anywhere

i am thinking about 'mutiny' and 'own agenda', and wanted to share some confusion i've caused / been caused on the site, which may have been viewed, though i doubt harshly, along the lines of those terms.

a thread here on word expressions. for the life of me, i could not seem to get it right! a nice person messaged me after a while, to let me know the rules, which i was sure of, because i was posting in the thread- and said so. probably important to note here that i continued [and continued] to post - and i'm not fond of considering it 'wrong' because it was just 'different'

the posts i submitted were word connections, but not the common phrases/expressions called for in the game. i'm sure it took me a bit of time to sort it out, silly as it may read, better connecting hemispherically.

small example of communication differences, and i let the person know when i finally 'got' the thing everyone else readily grasped.

Last edited by violaine; 06-20-2010 at 12:02 AM.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post: