LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I have always been more attracted to butch/andro woman. I have dated a femmes but find that, dating-wise, I am better with a butch/andro. Femmes make amazing friends for me though. (Anya/Georgia and I would probably make the best of friends-we seem to agree exactly on that point).

Butch woman? OMG. (shivers) One date put everything in my car b/c it was raining & she did not want me to get wet and cold. It took her 3 trips and she was soaked but made sure I got to the car while she carried an umbrella over me. I love the whole "chivalry is not dead" thing that butch women seem to have naturally.

Andro women? Yum. I used to see someone at the local club all the time and it drove me crazy that I could not tell (guy or girl). That person used to smile at me from their place with their friends and they had the most gorgeous smile. And wouldn't you know it, they introduced themselves and they had an andro name that did not give me any girl/guy clues-damn it!

Now, don't get me wrong. I think femme/femme is super hot. My BFF and I get tongues wagging at the local BDSM club when we play b/c she is such a girly girl (married & bi) and I am femme. We would likely shatter the illusions if people actually knew that we really are just friends.

Last edited by LaneyDoll; 09-01-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: typo
LaneyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LaneyDoll For This Useful Post: