Old 01-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Drew,

Kudos to you for being courageous enough to put this out here.

So...first....any femme who is rejecting you out of hand over your lack of financial security isn't worth having. Sorry, but that's how I see it. You're a person, not a checkbook or a 401K.

Second, sure...you have issues. Which of us doesn't? The main question, for me, is are you working on it? Or are you wallowing in it? Seems to me like you're working on it...and that deserves respect and consideration.

The date issue...kind of like the checkbook thing...dates are about getting to know the other person, having some fun together, spending some time. An expensive dinner or concert doesn't make it a good date...the connection made does. Any femme worth her salt should be seeing you for you...and not weighing out what you can give her.

Lots of fun things can be done on little or no money....popcorn and a movie at home....picnic in the park....free day at a museum...coffee and talking at a local diner... going for a walk in a pretty part of town...

I say don't give up....just look for a femme with a little more depth and character. I wish you all the best.