Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I agree with the Lady Snow, it usually does take some money to date properly..but I will say that money isn't everything..maybe in the beginning it may be of some importance but in the end it means very little if what you have together is beautiful...the only thing i have to say about money (in a relationship) is you don't have to have tons but if you move in together at least one of you has to be good at managing whatever you make between the two of you..and for that matter just because you don't make gobs of money doesn't mean you don't manage what you do have..if you do then i think this is not a real issue..

If your therapist is telling you, you are ready and you are feeling positive enough to try; put yourself out there and fly..i think you will be surprised how good that will feel..even though no doubt you'll have some issues here & there..its worth it..
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: