Old 05-25-2015, 02:46 AM   #82
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

I dont really know where I stand. My brother has told me countless times that im butch. and i do wear masculine clothing and have other traits associated with being butch.

But when i look into the mirror , i dont feel "butch" , I dont feel anything. not femme or butch. I simply exist.
I dont feel very feminine or masculine at all. But sometimes the balance i seem to have shifts one way or the other and then i return to the middle. and i tend to be extremely flexible when it comes to a partner. if she is more masculine iam usually more submissive unless she is. and if shes femme I can be her gentleman . I comfortably shift according to the needs or vibes she gives off , but its not something i do at will , it just kinda happens naturally by itself.