View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 10:06 PM   #3415
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Relaxing, was up till 5:30 this morning moving things around to make room for a desk my sons were bringing over. I had to completely undo all of the computer/other electronic stuff I'd just gotten set up, and move a bunch of furniture around to do be able to do that. Finally after hours and hours couldn't go on a minute longer, had to catch a little sleep before finishing up this evening. Frustrating because the whole time I knew this was something either of my sons could do in less than an hour, maybe even half. I kept at it though and got it done without any help from either. Now I'm just kicking back enjoying a well earned rest and working on dinner which is only going to be breakfast food - quick and easy. I don't have an ounce of energy in me left for anything else.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: