Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

There is NO History between Snow and I. Can you get off the subject now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hey, waxnrope.

I know nothing about Snow and Sam's history, but my guess is that they have one.

I am also guessing that her response is based on that history. So, for all I know, it could be a very appropriate response. Or, it could not make any sense to me. I don't know.

From my vantage point this thread was started by rlin (correct me if I am wrong, rlin), b/c she/he/hy assumed that there was no connection and no history.

My point is, the above statement by Snow tells me that I don't know jack shit what the subtext is from that interaction.

I am wondering if maybe you are approaching this from the assumption that there is no history here?

As a side note, I really think it is pretty funky to take a post from one thread and start a new thread on it (without permission). Especially when it is about someone. I know you are new here, rlin (and I absolutely believe you when you say you have good intentions), but I just wanted to say this in general.
Way too many opinions flashing around, that has nothing to do with this thread.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post: