View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:02 AM   #115
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default $9.00 Mascarra Turbo Snake -never use Drano again

Watch the video to see it work FAST. No harsh chemicals any more. No need to pull the sink drain plug out. Walgreen's has the package of two snakes, and a hook to hold em, for $9.99 in that ad area "Sold on TV" They will last FOREVER> NO MORE DRANO....

Turbo Snake.

Drain Hair Removal Tool.

two in a package about the size of a 5 X 7 " greeting Card.

It's this flexible wire with a mascarra loking brush on the end About the size and thickness of a computer cord, sitck it down the drain, twirl it around, and WHalla pull it out and get s slug of your girls hair and all that came before~~from where it does not belong.

I cleaned out 6 drains in 5 minutes. Mail it to your friends in a Greeting Card.

PSSSt. If you dye your hair I bet this is a must ..buying one for my girl too.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu7pMjcxtMA"]YouTube- Turbo Snake Review[/nomedia]
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: