View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #3
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes,

All of my links from the beginning of my Music Central thread just POOFED away, gone/vanished about four days back? Stories, history and facts of mine there now, but with NO music link or song now to go with the info... (Sorry folks.)

They always posted for me without trouble, and I've replayed them numerous times...

Others saw them and commented on various songs, points and stories - thus "saw them".

Others songs from other people are still there on that thread. Even the YOUTUBE ones... (?) I did see one of Snows gone (not sure if that was YOUTUBE or not now), from the first page I believe, but that was all I noticed. Her following ones were still there as far ahead as I checked...(?)
__

Now I went and posted another song two days back, the Eagles one there, and it posted fine and IS still there as of last I checked - earlier today. But, where the heck did ALL of my other song links go, while other folks have had theirs stay there? Has anyone else lost ALL of their links there on that thread? I'm just curious...

Big bummer though.

I hope mine magically reappear!!

Thanks Linus for trying to figure this out. Appreciate it.

Wildcat