View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 08:53 PM   #4522
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling stunned.
Stunned and heartbroken. I just found out that my first love, Michelle, died this morning. She was not only my first love, but my Birthday Twin as well. I am one year younger than her.
She died of cancer. Leiomyosarcoma (LMS) to be exact. She was diagnosed in June last year...she left behind 2 adult daughters that are much too young to not have their mother (or father who died of Parkinson's 2 years ago). I'm sure quite a few people on this site have lost their parents and are young as well, but it just seems so wrong.

I'm feeling very sad that I haven't talked to her for quite awhile...
The lesson I need to take from this is that I need to reach out to people a lot more than I have been, and let them know I love them...before it's too late again.

RIP Michelle...
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: