Old 01-09-2018, 10:43 PM   #4524
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
I'm feeling stunned.
Stunned and heartbroken. I just found out that my first love, Michelle, died this morning. She was not only my first love, but my Birthday Twin as well. I am one year younger than her.
She died of cancer. Leiomyosarcoma (LMS) to be exact. She was diagnosed in June last year...she left behind 2 adult daughters that are much too young to not have their mother (or father who died of Parkinson's 2 years ago). I'm sure quite a few people on this site have lost their parents and are young as well, but it just seems so wrong.

I'm feeling very sad that I haven't talked to her for quite awhile...
The lesson I need to take from this is that I need to reach out to people a lot more than I have been, and let them know I love them...before it's too late again.

RIP Michelle...
I'm so sorry for your loss. That must be incredibly difficult for you. I think reaching out to folks to let them know you love them is a really beautiful thing to do and a great way to help process those turbulent emotions. That's what I always do in similar situations and it helps me reflect and feel grateful for their presence in my life. It's important to say what you need to before it's too late.

Sending you hugs <3
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post: