View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 09:12 AM   #7189
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I got Katzchen's project today!!! It's wonderful and she set the bar high, is all I'm gonna say!

We had a bit of a blip from the USPS. It was guaranteed delivered to my house yesterday, no signature, and they never left it. They also left no note and when Katzchen inquired they said it was at my local post office and they looked at me like I had grown another head when I explained the situation. I had to give them the tracking number, show ID, and basically sign my life away to get the package. But it was worth it and safe and sound!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: