How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default first time ever

Ok this has never happened to me before . I just moved into this house 3 months ago. Today as I was painting the cabinets in my bathroom my doorbell rang. It was this cute little 12 yrd old girl with long hair and braces on her teeth, holding a rake. She told me her name and that she lived 4 houses down from me, and she wanted to make some Christmas money and did I need my yard raked. WHAT!!!! I almost fainted. A kid who wants to work for money??? Really ? So I said heck yeah you can rake my yard how much do you charge , she said I don't know, how much do you think? I said 20 bucks sound good? That gave her a big smile. So I ran to the atm cos I never have cash, and got her money came back and she was almost done. I am busy working on remodeling the inside of my house , so I just gave her the money and said, can I trust you to finish if I pay you now? She said I always finish what I start. What a good kid!!!! What a great work ethic. I used to have to do that when I was a kid. Mow yards, shovel snow, rake leaves for money, only no one ever wanted to pay. I'd knock on 60 doors and get 60 no's. Finally someone would say yes. Mow their grass and trim their hedges weed eat and they'd give you a quarter.