View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #75
Ursy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Ursy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I am sure I would probably love it down there its warm right?? If that is the case then yes because I don't like cold weather!! Oh and the raccoons that are around get into the trash and have like "hand" and can open all sorts of things but they are cute though but campers don't like them!!
It's hot up North, can be very cold down South where they have snow, etc. We're kind of in the middle, so the Winters don't get too cold, but Summer is pretty warm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Ursy, do you have the flying foxes ( bats) in your area? I love bats but we only have smaller varieties here.
These guys are gorgeous!

Yes, we sure do - they are very cute indeed. Sometimes you can see hundreds of them flying across the sky - it's a lovely sight.
Ursy is offline   Reply With Quote