View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:22 AM   #29
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Today is the first day of a new month, the first day of a new work week and there is a new moon at the end of this week. Everything appears to be lined up for new beginnings - at least for me.

That being said, I am nurturing myself by taking back my life and taking care of me. For the past many months I have been "sort of" following the food programme from my doctor so it did not come as a surprise when I got on the scale last week and found that I had re-gained some of the weight I fought so hard to lose - not a lot but enough.

That's hardly taking care of myself.

Re-reading some of the posts in this thread - especially the ones by Arwen, Gemme and Softness about self-indulgence v. self-nurturing has given me strength, encouragement and hope. Thank you ladies.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: