Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddin' View Post
this thread is meant to acknowledge folks or things that have touched your life/or made it better.

first up: cajun dee. she has been a constant in me simple life even when i took a break here. my sister in arms, as it were. 2nd: my sister mary, SHE is not here as she doesn't know this world exists, yet she knows my gay world exists and loves me just the same. 3rd: love. of all natures and kinds. it sustains us. 4th: fritos, thank the goddess for an american grocer here in auckland!
(((((( You ))))))))) thank you so much. You have always been a light in my life!

Thank you for your continued support my friend. i am so glad to see you around..

i would like to give kudos to my femme sisters... that sisterhood is so important to me!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: