View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 10:08 AM   #167
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

P!nk was on Ellen's show one day, and apparently they hang out a lot in real life. P!nk told the audience about a huge outdoor party Ellen and Portia had. After everyone had consumed a few drinks, Ellen was sneaking up behind some of the men and spraying their backs with Drakkar Noir.
I almost peed myself laughing. Drakkar Noir smells like a mixture of cat urine, geranium leaves and mildew.
I can think of no cologne any worse, except for Lancome's Tresor. A workmate of mine used to wear it and it smelled so bad I found it hard to like her. When she would approach the office door in the morning, that stench would waft into the office before she did.
If you fear getting kidnapped and buried alive, wear lots of Tresor or Drakkar Noir. A bloodhound could smell those cloying scents buried 6 feet deep.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: