Old 03-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #34
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Just to be clear, this site is not for cis gender males. I have PM-ed him but have not yet heard back (sent message same time as Dapper). I think what he is saying is that he is a cis gender male who has queer friends and has liked being intimate with a queer woman, he thought this site might be a cool place to chill with people on. Unfortunately this is not the right site for him if he is a cis gender male. Just to be extra clear some trans men id as het males / straight males and are welcome on the site... but this site is not for cis gender males whether straight or homosexual!
Right. I used the terms biological and assigned male/female at birth, as there are a lot of people out there who do not know what the term cis means.

Yes, we have more than one FTM "straight" person here, so that is why I thought it was important to ask the question. Also, some people stop identifying as "trans*", if they view their transition as "complete" (which is why I specifically asked what sex they were assigned at birth).

Glad you stepped in and PMmed him, NYC.

EDIT: posted this prior to seeing NYC's latest posts

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: