Thread: Coffee Break~
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 10:08 AM   #27
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying to make coffee, have heated up water in the microwave twice and both times forgotten all about it until it was too cold to add to the coffee press. I'm tempted to just throw the grounds into the water, nuke it/make cowboy coffee out of it instead. Well here's to hoping third time's a charm as I head back into the kitchen to attempt this thing again. I hope all this forgetfulness I'm experiencing lately is just due to being drugged out my mind on meds not some horrible, horrid nightmarish symptom, side effect thing related to menopause. Or even worse signs of some early onset Alzheimer's dementia or fibromyalgia fog or something. Or even triple worse signs of all three. The worse thing about getting old I'll tell you isn't the thought of dying it's the fear of thanks to good genetics living through it.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: