View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:53 AM   #3966
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah has tested negative for the coronavirus..

Romney posted on Twitter, “Thankfully I’ve tested negative for COVID-19.”
Romney says guidance from his physician is consistent with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and requires him to remain in quarantine. He says the test “does not rule out the onset of symptoms during the 14-day period.”

President Donald Trump, who has feuded with Romney for years, appeared to mock the Utah senator on Twitter, writing, “This is really great news! I am so happy I can barely speak. He may have been a terrible presidential candidate and an even worse U.S. Senator, but he is a RINO, and I like him a lot!”

“RINO” is an acronym standing for “Republican in name only,” commonly used by those on the far-right to mock more centrist Republicans, often when they disagree with the White House.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: