View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 02:34 AM   #7098
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I was thinking the same thing.
It kind of misses the whole point of the project though, which is to have everyone interpret the same prompt. If you're picking and choosing between mermaids and unicorns, it's no longer the same prompt. That's my only issue with it. Does that make sense?

The point is to have the same exact jumping off point and have everyone interpret it. When I said I was choosing between mermaids and unicorns I meant in my head I'd been deciding whether the prompt would be about mermaids OR unicorns, not that we were doing both. I apologize if that was unclear.

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 06-15-2018 at 02:39 AM.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: